In case you missed it…
VVS recently teamed with Cargill in Dodge City, KS, to smoke 1,200 lbs. of brisket, grill 1,800 ears of corn and cook a mountain of baked beans. The cookout was held during the annual Dodge City Days at the Round Up Rodeo. Proceeds from the feed were donated to a local charity and helped to highlight Cargill’s continuing efforts of being involved in their community. With VVS’ support, Cargill was able to feed over 1,000 hungry customers and the community event was a success. A special thanks to everybody at Cargill in Dodge City and to VVS Site Manager Alisia Bravo and staff. For a video detailing the event and highlighting Cargill’s involvement in the community, visit our YouTube channel.
- 1.Tyson Amarillo Rewards Safety
- 2.JBS Greeley Celebrates Summer!
- 3.Dodge City Days – Round Up Rodeo
- 4.Cargill Dodge City Burger Festival
- 5.VVS Feeds 7,000 at National Beef
- 6.Tyson Dakota City Celebrates 50 Years!
- 7.Dodge City Round-Up Rodeo – In Case You Missed It
- 8.VVS Supports Tyson in JDRF Fundraiser
- 9.VVS Caters JBS Physicians Gathering
- 10.Tyson Lexington Holds Culture Fair
- 11.Catering at JBS in Cactus, Texas
- 12.Trunk or Treat at JBS Greeley
- 13.VVS Feeds 9 Tyson Foods Plants
- 14.Family, Friends and 40,000 Fed!
- 15.Cargill Dodge Recognizes Perfect Attendance
- 16.VVS Caters Cargill Meeting
- 17.VIP Catering at Cargill Fort Morgan